15 CrossFit Blogs You Should Read
Here is a list of my favorite fitness or CrossFit blogs that I read regularly and post links to on this blog often. This is not a definitive list, nor is it in any order, but a very good starting point.
- The CrossFit Journal – The original source of all things CrossFit. Some of the older articles are the best (in my opinion)
- Breaking Muscle – Great resource for all things fitness. I especially like the featured coaches each month and the workout programs listed.
- Eva T – CrossFit celebrity and Olympic Skiier, Eva T’s blog. Health, hapiness and well being. Great info on sustainable lifestyles.
- Barbell Shrugged – Great business information for affiliates and coaches. Candid, sometimes funny, no BS information.
- Starting Strength – Mark Rippetoe. Enough.
- Catalyst Athletics – Great resource for all things weightlifting. Sign up for the Performance Menu newsletter today.
- Rx Review – All things CrossFit. Comprehensive news on the Sport of Fitness
- Tabata times – More things CrossFit.
- Mentality WOD – All things mental as it relates to the Sport of Fitness, Dawn Fletcher is legit.
- Mobility WOD – Kstarr. Suppleness served up fresh because every human should be able to do basic maintenance on themselves.
- Invictus Blog – One of the most competitive affiliates in the world. High quality info from a great coaching staff.
- Wodcast Podcast – Elite Podcast on the Sport of Fitness. Check them out. Casual, fun and they ask all the questions you wish you could.
- Words With Lisabeth – CrossFit’s Social Media Director is also a very talented writer. Inspiration and realism in digital form.
- Again Faster – Gear, advice, expert articles and all around good people. Check out “Learn” to be better, period.
- Lift Big, Eat Big – Great blog on strongman training, lifting big and eating big.
Food for your brain: